[gmx-users] Loop refirement using simulated annealing

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Wed May 28 09:46:28 CEST 2014

Hi Chris,

Many thanks for suggestions! This time I'd like to refine only loops (10-15
residues) of my models. I've tried to use SA refirement implemented in the
Modeller (which is resemble mostly monte-carlo SA) but always obtained
not-native like results (for instance elements of secondary structures seen
in X-ray structures of these proteins have been always absent after such
refinement. In this regsaards such refined loops have been looks mostly
like random coils.  In this case I'd like to test some force-field based SA
with the inclusion of implicit solvent models.

James