[gmx-users] gmx rdf

amitbehra at chemeng.iisc.ernet.in amitbehra at chemeng.iisc.ernet.in
Mon Jun 20 15:09:49 CEST 2016

Hello gmx_users,
I was trying to plot distribution function in a bilayer system using gmx
rdf. I used the system as a reference ( thinking it will take the COM of
the system as reference point) . Then I plotted RDF of a marked atom. But
it is plotting only in the positive direction while the lipids in the
lower leaflet are also containing the marked atom. So I am unable to see
the distribution from center of the bilayer to the lower leaflet.
Can anyone please help me out in identifying my mistake.

Regards,
Amit Behera